County Home|ADA|Roads|News Releases|Organizational Chart|Index of Services|Volunteer Boards|About El Paso County|Contact Us
05/24/2012 12:44
Military and Overseas Voting


Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA)


Am I a UOCAVA Voter?


UOCAVA electors are:

1.     A member of the Uniformed Services or Merchant Marines on active duty, absent from their
       place of residence;

2.     An eligible spouse or dependent of #1;

3.     A U.S. citizen residing outside the U.S. temporarily; or

4.     A U.S. citizen residing outside the U.S. indefinitely.  

El Paso County Contact Information


Mail:       Election Department, PO Box 2007, Colorado Springs, CO 80901

Phone:    (719) 575-8683 (VOTE)

Fax:       (719) 520-7327




For more information regarding military and overseas voting, please follow the link below.

Military and Overseas Electors